INformation to help during covid-19
We want to be able to help during this time of separation. Below you will find links of articles, websites, and other resources that you might find helpful.
If you need someone to go grocery store for you, we can help. Please email the office by clicking below, and someone will contact you.
RightNowMedia - This is a free resource during this time to connect you to a library of Bible studies & videos.
Kids Resources - Fun and educational things for the kids to do.
If you need assistance with food please follow this link to an up to date list from Fort Zumwalt School District's website.
For information regarding getting internet or cell phone service
The following information was shared by Spire, Ameren and American Water:
- Ameren, the electric utility, is suspending all disconnections for nonpayment. The company is also going to forgive late payment fees for residential and business customers in Missouri and Illinois. Ameren customers can visit www.ameren.com/missouri to get information about payment options.
- The natural gas utility Spire announced it was suspending disconnects and late fees until May 1 for both residential and business customers. https://www.spireenergy.com/
- American Water, the parent company of Missouri American and Illinois American, won’t shut off residents’ water service during the coronavirus pandemic. https://amwater.com/
If you or a family member are having a mental health crisis and are in need of immediate assistance please go to an emergency room or contact one of these hotlines:
- Youth Connection Helpline 314-819-8802 844-985-8282
- Disaster Distress SAMHSA 800-985-5990 text talkwithus to 66746
- KUTO ( Kids Under Twenty One) Toll-free 1-888-644-5886 Open everyday after 4p.m. CST ~ Staffed by trained youth volunteers.
- Behavioral Health Response ACI Hotline:314-469-6644800-811-4760TTY: 314-469-3638 24 hours a day
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-TALK (8255) or chat online https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Crisis Text Line Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the United States, anytime, about any type of crisis.
List of companies we heard are hiring(we will add more as we hear of them).