WHAT IS C3?
C3 is a concept of where Stonebridge would like to see people grow in christ through the church. Stonebridge wants to see you Celebrate, Connect, and Contribute. below is more information on each area.
Celebrate God's Goodness
Healthy Christ-followers participate in meaningful, God-honering worship with others, living daily to make Jesus known.
"Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs" - Psalm 100:1
"Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only" - Matthew 4:10
- Make Sunday worship a priority. Talk about & pray about Sunday mid-week. Set your "church clothes" out Saturday night.
- Build in time daily to read God's Word.
- Write down times you sense God's presence & share with others.
- Schedule time to pray daily, asking for God to open your heart to hear Him directing you.
- Write down something your thankful for daily.
- Practice being loving, peaceful, patient, & joyful.
- Find a place, in or out of church, to serve regularly.
Connect with Others
Healthy Christ-followers are willing & able to tell others by their words & actions that Jesus loves them.
"We are not ashamed of the Gospel for it is the power of God for the salvation of every who believes." - Romans 1:16
"Many believed in Him because of the woman's testimony... now we know this man really is the Savior of the world" - John 4: 39, 42
- Be prepared - how would you answer "why do you choose to follow Jesus?"
- Write your story - how has Jesus made a difference in your life? Take a class on how!
- Pray for friends to see God at work
- Invite people to events where Jesus is key.
- Read How Good is Good Enough or Know What You Believe.
- Encourage your small group to share God's love with others.
- Join a small group!
Healthy Christ-followers give generously, recognizing that everything comes from God & we are simply fund managers operating on His behalf. They give of their time, their talents and their finances.
"So, if you have not been trustworthy in handling wordly wealth, who will trust you with true riches?" - Luke 16:11
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father." - James 1:17a
- As you prepare your monthly budget, first ask the Lord how He would have you spend His mone. What are His priorities for you this month?
- Make your gift to the Lord your first priority.
- Set up automatic, online payments if that helps.
- Make a goal to eliminate your debt.
- See a financial counselor if needed.
- Attend a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class.
- Clean ut your closets & declutter your home. Give away your excess.
- Look for ways to give to others in secret.
- Perform random acts of kindness, like paying for someone's meal in a RESTAURANT or for the person behind you in the drive-thru line.
- Participate in Project E.L.F. at Christmas or other special projects throughout the year.
- Make a point to share your Spiritual gift(s)
- Spend time with family, friends, co-workers, especially if they don't get out much.
- Write a letter or a note just to tell someone how much you appreciate them.
- Ask God how you can contribute generously to others.